My answer: "Why not?!"
- I am getting tired of suburban living, so decided we gotta get out and live in the 'country', and this is how far my family would agree to move to...
- I want to be able to grow organice food for us to eat everyday as possible
- I want to show our kids how food are grown, cultivated and cooked so they'd learn for future
- I'd like to educate kids how the country living differs to suburban living and why
- It is a perfect opportunity for me to test and follow the principles of Permaculture where I feel is most suitable for Australia...
- I would like my kids to be confident around animals and able to handle them as they can
- I'd rather my kids to be really aware of where eggs and meats come from!
- It would also encourage us to be more of a family, spending time together working on something that will return with something - produce
- I'd like to have my kids to be more healthy and happy in the 'big' space here
- How many more do you want? ;)
This blog is my way of 'writing' what I have experienced, done and thinking of with our place and to let others see what's happening here.
Do feel free to ask or comment!
Cheers till later!