Monday, January 31, 2011

Paving Day# Whatever!

Here it is - paving update. I have to admit that I'm skipping the order of photos for this marathon paving project - I have yet set up my new computer fully so bear with me for the next 2 weeks before all's back in order.

Now this path was compacted by machine, so it's ready to be lathered with sand and topped with pavers.



Gorgeous, isn't it? Paved and gap filled. Just need to wash it down and it's completely done! Actually the paving with pavers is probably the most easier and quicker than any part of the project!






That was 3 weeks ago, and most are already done, including the areas in the old beds.


 So now we've done the rest, we just need to do the compost bay area then we're done with the bloody long paving project and can do the real work then - growing vegies, of course!


Cheers till later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job on all that paving. Want to come and do mine??

Anonymous said...

Finally! I get to see it this w/e! ;-)